NHL Playoffs

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
Went to Pens/caps on Sunday. Two things, it was a goal and Tom Wilson is a twerp.

Can't make it to Pittsburgh tonight but have tickets for Thursday.

Wish the darn West coast games started earlier. I am in a hockey coma this morning. Vegas is a fun team to watch and a great story.

gabenzeke

WKR
Crosby is really starting to look like he passed out and someone glued a couple handfuls of pubic hair in random spots on his face. Really pulling for the Caps in that series.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Cant hit em
2-2 tied up the series and looked good doing it , this is anyones series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vegas is facing a little adversity now. Will be interesting to see how they respond in the next game. All of these series are shaping up to be great. No Alaskan's left playing, so I am pulling for either Nashville or Vegas.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Preds v Jets is turning out to be everything I thought it would be

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gabenzeke

WKR
Oshie looked good last night! Too bad they lost, but I'm thinking he needs to drop the gloves more.

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
Pens won and I love it. They controlled the game flow last night. Having Malkin and Hagelin back makes a difference. Now, if they can get Kessel fixed good things will continue to happen. If you've never been to a game at PPG you should give it a try. We had a blast as usual. Just wish I didn't have a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Saturday I'll be deep in enemy territory. The caps arena isn't all that but we still have fun. I have been fortunate to sit by some really good people there. We poke at each other but it has been in good sport.

gabenzeke

WKR
Pens won and I love it. They controlled the game flow last night. Having Malkin and Hagelin back makes a difference. Now, if they can get Kessel fixed good things will continue to happen. If you've never been to a game at PPG you should give it a try. We had a blast as usual. Just wish I didn't have a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Saturday I'll be deep in enemy territory. The caps arena isn't all that but we still have fun. I have been fortunate to sit by some really good people there. We poke at each other but it has been in good sport.
Malkin is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Trial153

WKR
San jose, knocking on the door always ...I sympathize with there fans...

sneaky

"DADDY"
Pekka is taking the blame, but the Preds defense has done NOTHING to help. They look like they're skating on dead legs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
So your one of those name callers ? Disappointed I've read you post here and elsewhere, thought more of you than that.

Lighten up Francis. My buddy lives in spitting distance of the dirty birds and he doesn’t get upset if I say shitsburg. Hell CANTHITEM likes the fish sticks and they just got fried last night. You can talk trash about the Blueballs that I am fan of, they only been torturing my for the last 24 years. I can take it.

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
Lighten up Francis. My buddy lives in spitting distance of the dirty birds and he doesn’t get upset if I say shitsburg. Hell CANTHITEM likes the fish sticks and they just got fried last night. You can talk trash about the Blueballs that I am fan of, they only been torturing my for the last 24 years. I can take it.

Ok, I see the how you are. Maybe you should lighten up ! I'll not waste anymore of your time.