WTB/rent cheap kifaru bag

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hpg qui ya I’ve been using was stolen along with 7 grand and most of my valuables. I’ve got a kifaru frame and they cut me a really awesome deal given the circumstances on a new pack. However it’s almost a month away and that’s how I stay organized and keep my shit together. So figured I’d ask. Anyone want to sell a pack cheaply or lend or rent one to me for a couple of weeks while I wait for mine? Way low on funds but will do what I can.

Gotta also say I really hate having to do this. Not a fan of asking for favors or taking charity.

Last edited:
OP
C
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are a really rad group of people actually offering to help me with zero reason to believe I’m trying to do anything but come up on you. Mad respect and love for this forum and the people on it. Thanks for the love. All set

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I hate that happened. I have to also admit I don't quite understand your last post. Meaning, did they get you a pack. If not, PM me, I'll send you one of mine until you get back on your feet. God Bless man

OP
C
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All set. Thank you for the checking though WV. My stuff got expedited by Kifaru so it should be at me by Monday. Like K said before the number of complete strangers offering to send me their gear to help was really amazing and I appreciate it. Your a rad group of humans for sure. Really I haven’t seen much kindness from my own family nonetheless strangers in a long time, you folks rock, glad I check this forum out.