Panjo n rokslide not talking

wapitibob

WKR
My adds placed in Panjo from the rokslide classifieds are not being populated in rokslide. The return link from Panjo back to rokslide is also broken. I have a confirming email and the link shows the add with a rokslide header and address but no add on rokslide.
I did not link to paypal. Placed the add from my laptop.

Same issue for me, 2 different posts in the Panjo classifieds, neither shows in the Rokslide classifieds forum. I'm curious why none of the other sites that I frequent (Archery Talk, Monster Muleys, etc.) are using an outside resource to handle their classifieds.

Stid2677

WKR
I spoke to Ryan about this and he is working on it, he said that it was a firewall issue if I understood him correctly. I'm sure he will get it working ASAP.

Steve

COhuntin

FNG
I guess I am confused on why after hours of trying to figure it out, my post is in the classifieds tab on the upper right corner of the page but not under the classifieds in the forum? How is everyone else posting stuff with out this Panjo link in the classified forum??

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
It's is suppose to do both. But the firewall is blocking the classified listing on the main forum. I am hoping to have it fixed here soon now that I am home.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks Ryan. I do not list much stuff and tried putting a few thing up this morning. Seemed easy enough but I do not see them anywhere in the classifieds.

Slim Jim

WKR
It's is suppose to do both. But the firewall is blocking the classified listing on the main forum. I am hoping to have it fixed here soon now that I am home.

Nice I plan on posting a few things tomorrow. I haven't sold anything since the switch to panjo