Breaking the Slump Film is here

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! That is so cool!

I will IM you right now.
OK man, I see your note in my inbox. I’ll get back with you in the next day or two and get this shipped. Can’t wait to hear what you think about this. Nice. Go look at the price tag, it’ll shock you and we wanna know if it’s worth it

Fatcamp

WKR
OK man, I see your note in my inbox. I’ll get back with you in the next day or two and get this shipped. Can’t wait to hear what you think about this. Nice. Go look at the price tag, it’ll shock you and we wanna know if it’s worth it

This will be the nicest knife I've ever owned. I will put it through its paces and report back. Son and I just got emails about drawing our muzzleloader any deer tags. Gonna cut up a couple nice bucks if we play our cards right. 🙃

Still waiting to hear about rifle tags. 🤞

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This will be the nicest knife I've ever owned. I will put it through its paces and report back. Son and I just got emails about drawing our muzzleloader any deer tags. Gonna cut up a couple nice bucks if we play our cards right. 🙃

Still waiting to hear about rifle tags. 🤞
All right!!!!!! Let’s see if it can get through to deer without sharpening it

Fatcamp

WKR
Knife received in good condition. Holy cats! That thing is sharp!

Drew a rifle any deer tag so will have three mule deer tags this year. Plenty of opportunities to put this one to use.

Thank you very much! 😁

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Knife received in good condition. Holy cats! That thing is sharp!

Drew a rifle any deer tag so will have three mule deer tags this year. Plenty of opportunities to put this one to use.

Thank you very much! 😁
great, we wanna see if that $300 knife can get through 3 mule deer!!!

In fact, @Josh Boyd is submitting a reveiw shortly on one of the Montana Knives he used on a bear hunt. I haven’t read it yet, but super curious. Watch for it and we’ll watch for yours Fatcamp

Last edited:

jelloyeti

FNG
Classified Approved
OK, per the winner’s list above, I gave an extra 3 weeks (and sent tags) for the winners to reply. @jelloyeti I’m sorry man but @Fatcamp was my first alternate and is taking that killer @MontanaKnifeCompany Blackfoot 2.0 Knife.

Fatcamp, hit me in a PM by July 1 with your shipping address and I’ll send you this knife! Ghost me and I’ll pull someone else lol
Awe bummer totally forgot to check. Great video thanks.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Awe bummer totally forgot to check. Great video thanks.
Sorry man we missed you, I tagged you twice and I finally had to move on. Thanks for watching the filming maybe next time. Thanks for being a good sport.