Wyoming Rally

colonel00

WKR
Possibly. Since I drew a bison tag, I had thought about trying to sneak up for a long weekend just to check some things out and get the lay of the land a little.

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
Would anyone in or near Wyoming want to meet up and do a weekend trip this summer? I should say "near" is a relative term.

What part of Wyoming are you thinking? I'm down in salt lake and may be interested in coming up if it's not too far.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Not too sure. I was thinking maybe a half way point, if possible for everyone. There are the winds, the Greys, or the Unitas. If further north we could go to the big horns. I am open to possibilities. It would be great to meet fellow sliders and make some new buddies.

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
I'd be interested to head out, driving from utah too. When are you thinking?

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
I'm open until the second half of July, then I'm off for Sweden for two weeks. Would be fun to get out and see some new country before then.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
That would actually fit with my schedule as well. Weekend trip? The draw for elk and deer is tomorrow so that may help our decisions on places to go.

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
I'm limited to weekends.. Just looked at calendar, the only weekend that would work for me in July is the 11th-12th.

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to if I get out there quick enough. Relocating to Lander from Alabama. Depending on when y'all decide to get together. Could be 1st week of September before I get out there though if I don't hurry up and sell my house.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Throc if you can get out sooner that would be awesome. Maybe in July would be better so we can get a better plan in place. I will vote to nix the first week as it is July 4th. I have done some packing into the wind rivers but we could go somewhere new as well. Let's hear some options.
Hot Rod- glad to see you posted. I was going to pm you and ask about joining up. Any thoughts on where you would Ike to go.
I am game to explore new country.

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
Any more ideas on dates? I definitely want to go. Just won't be able to to the first or second weekend in July.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Sorry guys I got caught up in work and house stuff and forgot about this thread. Maybe we can meet up and do a winter or spring rally.

colonel00

WKR
I'll be up by Jackson chasing bison probably the first week of December if anyone wants to stop by...with horses...or other means to pack an animal :D