2015 Official Meat Pole thread- Antelope

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevada rifle opened up today and archery produced some great bucks. My phone has been blowing up with fellow Roksliders grip and grin photos. Post them up here instead for all of us to see!

OP
Travis Bertrand

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
good job Jim! Im envious of you, can't wait til my hunting partners come of age.

Hardstalk

WKR
Well, I think were going Boone and Crocket! Everything came together for my dad and I. Found him at 5:40 a.m, took 6 hours to close the distance. I dialed the turret on the vortex. My dad dropped the hammer. Rough green score 84 2/8- 17'' length. He was really hard to field judge his head is GIANT and his body is the size of some mule deer. Super excited! Hopefully he holds up during the drying process. This would be my dads first ever true "trophy" book animal.

Attachments

• DSC09371.jpg
    DSC09371.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC09391.jpg
    DSC09391.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC09389.jpg
    DSC09389.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 239
Well, I think were going Boone and Crocket! Everything came together for my dad and I. Found him at 5:40 a.m, took 6 hours to close the distance. I dialed the turret on the vortex. My dad dropped the hammer. Rough green score 84 2/8- 17'' length. He was really hard to field judge his head is GIANT and his body is the size of some mule deer. Super excited! Hopefully he holds up during the drying process. This would be my dads first ever true "trophy" book animal.

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T...... That is a monster.... Congrats.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Wow whopper buck there, hardstalk. Congrats!

SJ,

Your buck ain't too shabby either, and even better with the kids along. Great job!