200 yard grouping

Rock-o

WKR
If only shooting 100 yards, I go to Quail Creek. If longer Fossil Pointe or ETTS.

Do you have a 100 yard indoor range? Mission Ridge (Plano - https://www.missionridgerange.com/) may not be close, but they have one. Frisco Gun Club I think has a 100 yard indoor range. Not sure if that's closer than Mission Ridge though. I bet there's something indoor that is close is the point.

OP
M

mww982

WKR
Do you have a 100 yard indoor range? Mission Ridge (Plano - https://www.missionridgerange.com/) may not be close, but they have one. Frisco Gun Club I think has a 100 yard indoor range. Not sure if that's closer than Mission Ridge though. I bet there's something indoor that is close is the point.

Rifle Gear in the Colony has one. However, shooting with a break in there will be really loud. Quail Creek is 15 minutes from me and Fossil Pointe about 45 minutes.

Rock-o

WKR
Rifle Gear in the Colony has one. However, shooting with a break in there will be really loud. Quail Creek is 15 minutes from me and Fossil Pointe about 45 minutes.

There ya go. You can shoot more in less time and not get sweaty balls.

Having a brake is not a concern of mine; I've shot plenty of braked rifles indoors. If you're sensitive then double up the ear protection - inner-ear (foamies or electronic) with muffs over top.

WKR
Having a brake is not a concern of mine; I've shot plenty of braked rifles indoors. If you're sensitive then double up the ear protection - inner-ear (foamies or electronic) with muffs over top.
You should double up anytime you shoot something with a brake, and even then its probably not hearing safe. And that's outdoors.

OP
M

mww982

WKR
There ya go. You can shoot more in less time and not get sweaty balls.

I'm not concerned about me, but it's a small room and don't want to be inconsiderate of others. Plus I don't mind shooting outside.