2014 Idaho Mule Deer...

Liv2Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Great story and pix! Very unique looking muley. Congrats on your first muley buck with a bow!!!

Shrek

WKR
Congratulations on a great buck ! I love the mass ! Really like the writeup and pictures too. Great job all around. Thank you.

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Thanks for the kind words guys and I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! But this thread wouldn't be complete without a couple shout outs... First I'd like to thank the good Lord for all my blessings and putting these beautiful animals on this earth to pursue. And another HUGE shout out to my wife, she is beyond supportive of my addiction to mule deer and I couldn't have done it without all her support!

Tuffy

FNG
Great writeup and photos! Thanks for taking us along!
I don't know that I have what it takes to let the four point walk at that distance.... I probably would have taken a shot at which ever of them gave me the first shot opportunity, which surely would have been a mistake, your buck is a stud!
Congrats!!!!

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Thanks again guys, at times I still can't believe it finally all came together on such an awesome buck! And ol490 I did find it luckily after almost completely forgetting about it while getting ready to head home...

OP
Juan_ID

Juan_ID

WKR
Thanks Robby! And yessir, I am hooked for sure! Can't wait for the late archery hunts to open next month! :)