2015 trailcam pics

coop2424

WKR
Yeah the worse part was I literally was driving to the store to get my second tag before pulling cam but talked myself out of it.. As soon as I got into the area I knew that was the wrong decision since I knew they had been in there for awhile due to the smell. This was the first time I had got this bull on cam.. Any idea on score for him? I am thinking every bit of 350 conservative but not real good at judging.. I know he is huge for the area.

OP
Ross

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have only seen two booners in nid in 35 years and this is number 3... I would be thinking about where he may winter and go shed hunting come march

coop2424

WKR
I have only seen two booners in nid in 35 years and this is number 3... I would be thinking about where he may winter and go shed hunting come march

I will be in there a ton shed hunting this spring.. Not sure when I will be able to get in there due to snow but pretty sure he is going to be pretty dang close to where this pic was taken. I will be spending tomorrow looking around for him for the last time of the year..