2019 Sheep "meatpole"

Great pics everyone and congrats on your sheep. 1 year from now I am hoping to have a pic to share of my first Ram instead of having this post which adds nothing of interest for anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slick

WKR
Are sheep any good to eat? Never tried it or know anyone who has tried it.

I’ve had a few different bighorns, all were excellent table fare. I guess I have had one tough steak from an old ram. But other than that it’s all be good good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stid2677

WKR

Some of the tastiest meat I've ever eaten.

PA210481.jpg

salad_zps2uf0ye4e.jpg

19hunt92

Lil-Rokslider
I actually get to post to a thread like this, i am over a week post kill and back at home and still in disbelief. This was a hunt from hell in ways but also a ton of fun and through luck, we had pulled this out of the mountains
DSC05664.gif
Appreciate the hard work from the guide both prehunt and during, the hikes we had were memorable to say the least

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually get to post to a thread like this, i am over a week post kill and back at home and still in disbelief. This was a hunt from hell in ways but also a ton of fun and through luck, we had pulled this out of the mountains
View attachment 117566
Appreciate the hard work from the guide both prehunt and during, the hikes we had were memorable to say the least

Nice work! Awesome that two Rokslide members went back to back and both smacked rams.

View attachment 117566

Beautiful, great job!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
View attachment 117566

Sheep hunting is the only one where I say, “why am I doing this to myself” while I am doing it, but immediately scheming a way to do it again as soon as possible! Great ram!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved

I have eaten in some very good restaurants all over this world. Nothing compares to thinhorn tenderloin or ribs cooked over an open fire at the base of the mountain. They are excellent once you get them home as well.