2019 Wyoming Mule Deer Tag

Found this raffle if anyone is interested in hunting Wyoming this fall. First name drawn gets the commissioner tag which lets you hunt either deer, elk, or antelope in any area of the state you choose for that species. They will reimburse you the cost of the game and fish license if you win as well, which is a pretty sweet deal. All trophy areas are available to pick from except those in Grand Teton Park for elk. Second name drawn wins a pair of Leica 10x42 Geovid rangefinding binoculars. Tickets can be purchased here: https://raffles.ticketprinting.com/raffle/8942-2019-Wyoming-Commissioners-License-Raffle/

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Found this raffle if anyone is interested in hunting Wyoming this fall. First name drawn gets the commissioner tag which lets you hunt either deer, elk, or antelope in any area of the state you choose for that species. They will reimburse you the cost of the game and fish license if you win as well, which is a pretty sweet deal. All trophy areas are available to pick from except those in Grand Teton Park for elk. Second name drawn wins a pair of Leica 10x42 Geovid rangefinding binoculars. Tickets can be purchased here: https://raffles.ticketprinting.com/raffle/8942-2019-Wyoming-Commissioners-License-Raffle/
You found this same raffle last year. Matter of fact it's all you've ever posted about. Who gets the raffle funds raised in the drawing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
T
You found this same raffle last year. Matter of fact it's all you've ever posted about. Who gets the raffle funds raised in the drawing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WapitiBob is correct. All funds go to The Oyster Ridge Music Festival

Sodbuster

WKR
Check out the the Oyster Ridge Music Festival website. I believe this is the second year in a row they were awarded a commissioners license to raffle off.
The proceeds go for the promotion of Wyoming tourism by having weekend long free music festival. It has been going on for years.

And how do I know. I won last year. For a $100 ticket I got to pick a species and go where I wanted.
I hunted Elk in the Ferris Mountains.Met a bunch of nice people.Hope to be going back this fall and passed up a 320 bull.

Pm me if you have questions. I will for sure be trying again.

Sodbuster

WKR
The festival folks were very nice.Called me several times during the summer to make sure things were flowing as described. They are hunters as well.

OP
T
No other organization is going to refund you the price you have to pay for the license you pick. This one will.

OP
T
Giving this tag away in two weeks. Winner chooses elk, deer, or antelope in Wyoming this fall. Organization will refund the winner the cost of the Wyoming Game & Fish License they choose (up to a $700 saving for a non-resident winner!).

Second name drawn gets a pair of Leica Geovid R 10x42 rangefinding binoculars.

Shrek

WKR
I’m in on a couple of commissioners tag raffles. I like to gamble a little and I win way more than my share :) If you don’t play you can’t win ! I play $38 a week in local lottery tickets and I just won my second $1000 ticket this year so I’m blowing most of it on hunting raffles !

OP
T
Giving this tag and the Leica binoculars away next Saturday no matter how many entries we have. Remember, if your a non-resident the organization will pay for the license you choose. No other raffle will do this.