22” tabletop Blackstone

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
I believe I have that one. That’s the one with the double burner right? I can’t remember what size. I like it. Not really packable. Coleman grill would be better for packing and camping. I have taken it camping. It makes great scrambled eggs and bacon. Haven’t used it for much else other than burgers.

hunt1up

WKR
I have the 17" tabletop and also the 28" "pro" model that is on wheels. I like them both although I need to use them more often. My neighbor has the 22" model. The tabletop aspect is great if you are limited on space. The wheeled models take up some real estate. It really comes down to what you are going to do with it and how often you'll use it. The complaint you'll get about the 22" from avid users is that it isn't big enough. If you're not cooking large amounts it'll be plenty for most things in my opinion.

I bought the 28" with side tables and lid because it was a good deal. I think if I had the 22" model it would still fit my needs for my family of 4 and how often I use it.

OP
N

N2TRKYS

WKR
Thanks for the info.

I figured the 17” would be more portable, but didn’t know if the two burner setup on the 22” would be a game changer over the 17”.

hunt1up

WKR
Thanks for the info.

I figured the 17” would be more portable, but didn’t know if the two burner setup on the 22” would be a game changer over the 17”.

I think the added space the 22" provides would be a nice upgrade over the 17". How many people do you plan on cooking for?

I have the 22" and it stays at deer camp. Typically 2-4 guys in camp. Would go to the larger size if you plan to feed more people. Been very pleased with mine.

ZMT588

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 22. I remember walking by a 17 at the hardware store and thinking "ha thats cute"