Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wkr legend status.

Dbevans

Lil-Rokslider
aac55280567cd3af36d6fef148bf1bfe.jpg

Coastal Alaskan Brown bear. 223 2 shots

Went for a snow machine ride after work and found some tracks. Followed the tracks a mile til we saw the bear climbing a hill. Rushed over there got under 200 yards. 1st shot high shoulder to break the shoulder blade and also get the lungs. The bear fell and started rolling down the hill, got up was biting at its shoulder. Started up the hill so I shot it again at maybe 200 yards heart lung got up over the hill so we climbed up and found it dead at the top. The bear is between 8-8.5 feet. Ive seen bears drop and die in there spot with 1 shot and some take 5-10 heart lungs and still run.

OP
P

PNWGATOR

WKR
Went for a snow machine ride after work and found some tracks. Followed the tracks a mile til we saw the bear climbing a hill. Rushed over there got under 200 yards. 1st shot high shoulder to break the shoulder blade and also get the lungs. The bear fell and started rolling down the hill, got up was biting at its shoulder. Started up the hill so I shot it again at maybe 200 yards heart lung got up over the hill so we climbed up and found it dead at the top. The bear is between 8-8.5 feet. Ive seen bears drop and die in there spot with 1 shot and some take 5-10 heart lungs and still run.

Heartfelt congratulations…well done.

Sincerely grateful for you undertaking this opportunity and sharing your results.

Luke S

Lil-Rokslider
Dang beat me to it. Congrats.

We do need to hear more. What bullets, wound channel etc.

Yes, what load did you shoot, @Dbevans ?