24+ Hour Drive Road Snacks?

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
Jerky, porkrinds, venison meat sticks, gas stations subs, homemade sub/sandwiches, McDonald's breakfast fajita things. I have no shame in eating on the road, that energy will be used up easily once im moving.

For energy, Celsius energy drink. If you werent into coffee, and drank tea, you could brew up a couple unsweetened gallons of caffeine tea and be setup for the trip.

I had to stop drinking coffee for a while because my wife is trying to blow my kidneys out with it. Since I switched over to an assam tea I feel much better physically, but I dont get as boosted as with coffee...... but stopping caffeine for a month really helped reset that too.

I wouldn’t recommend energy drinks, or any sweetened drinks in general.

After the initial sugar rush wears off, they can leave you more tired than you would have been without them, especially when you’re doing something as sedentary as driving.

Dukejb

FNG
Jerky, beef sticks, cheese sticks, nuts and bars are my current staples. I also bought some jalapeño pickled quail eggs at a truck stop in Iowa this summer that were really good.

ShawnStonefly

Lil-Rokslider
I do the typical beef sticks, almonds, apples, peanut butter, honeybuns for good luck, energy drinks, water. Been throwing in some Metamucil fiber thins, to hopefully grease the pipes for all the mountain houses you end up eating in the backcountry.