27 Res PP CO Units 2,201, or 10. Looking for opinions

My Dad has amassed 27 resident elk PP while hunting OTC elk his whole life. We are ready to burn them, but are vacillating between 4 hunt options. Considering all of these options have now become once in a lifetime hunts, I figured some people would be more willing to share opinions.
After researching the draw stats we limited it down to these options:

Unit 10 Early Rifle: will be able to draw this tag in 2024

Unit 2 Early Rifle: will most likely be able to draw this tag in 2024

Unit 201 Muzzleloader: Would be able to draw this tag in 2024

Unit 201 Early Rifle: will likely have to wait 2-4 more years unless he gets lucky.

Ideal factors for him:
Quantity of bulls over quality of bulls
Ease of public access

For those who have hunted or have knowledge of these hunts, what would you do in our shoes?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I’d watch the winter. Sure dry right now. I wouldn’t want to burn 25 years worth of points on a really bad drought year.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Like some said watch the winter but with as late as muzzy will be in 2024, I would go 201 muzzleloader and not look back

I've been on hunts in 2 and 10 sadly none were my own. 2 was great but access was tough paid a trespass fee to access public land off the beaten path. It was 15 years ago and sadly I'd say that place is gone and unavailable now. 10 was good twice good numbers of elk with good access to public. Bigger bulls were still using private just like everywhere else in the world but found plenty of nice mature bulls on public. They were all archery hunts and those units are definitely good. They did get hit hard by winter the last couple of years but numbers still look good. I know a couple of guys that guide that country and they said despite it all they have had good seasons.

Wheels

WKR
I archery deer hunted 2 in 2022 and would have been thrilled to have an elk tag in my pocket. Everyone migrates to the pines but I saw a bunch of really big bulls up north in the unit. Videoed one that was pushing 400”. Chatted with a muzzle loader hunter that said they had gps collared 17 bulls in ‘21 that were 400”+.

HiMtnHntr

WKR
I archery deer hunted 2 in 2022 and would have been thrilled to have an elk tag in my pocket. Everyone migrates to the pines but I saw a bunch of really big bulls up north in the unit. Videoed one that was pushing 400”. Chatted with a muzzle loader hunter that said they had gps collared 17 bulls in ‘21 that were 400”+.
So 2 it is! :ROFLMAO: