3d printed hunting/shooting/reloading parts

Eli Bertrand

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I have been looking at the "fun with 3d printers" and "what piece of gear you wish existed" threads. There are some cool things on there. What kind of 3d printed parts specifically do you think roskliders would enjoy having?
My dad and I have been designing some cool reloading parts and magazine parts for the sig cross. I will post pictures soon!

Tmarsh38

FNG
Looking forward to this. Just got one and working on getting it dialed in to print stuff for the reloading bench and anything else that’s useful.

parshal

WKR
I've printed reloading blocks, storage blocks for Wilson dies, mandrels, Dillon toolheads, funnels for the Dillon, AMP pilot blocks, mlok flashlight holders and AR pistol grips just to name a few (LOL). I even printed some sight alignment tools and microphone holders for an Oehler 89. For once in my life, I was able to use one of my toys to print a replacement part for my wife's blender.

There are tons of ideas and prints you can download from Thingiverse. I spent way too many hours learning Fusion 360 over the last couple of months!

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen some of Eli's products and they are awesome! I will be ordering the spacers for the V4 if I upgrade to it.

Kshusker

FNG
Just set up our first printer prusa mini plus. Excited to start playing and learning.