.410 bore barrel extension

Hey fellow Roksliders, I'm looking for a shop to make a custom .410 barrel extension.

I've read on some other forums that other countries have them available for purchase but finding and acquiring them in the state's seems to be more difficult. So I'm just putting out a wonder if anyone knows of a shop in the states that can make custom shotgun barrel extensions?

Long story short this is just for a fun little project on my Henry .410. Sure it might be a "waste of money" and some may say to "go buy another gun that does what you want" etc.. but, I'm not really interested in hearing those responses. I'm a tinkerer and love modding things 😜

Appreciate anything y'all can recommend!

P.S. I know Briley makes 12 gauge extensions, but I've reached out to them twice for a custom .410 extension with no response so I'm giving up on them.

Other than making the barrel longer, what do you perceive to be the benefit of the barrel extension? I'm a little baffled by the why.

It's a Henry Model X .410 with a 20" barrel.

Hoping to get a fully ported 6" extension that threads into a invector style choke and still has the capability to have chokes threaded into it

Since no one makes a .410 shotgun suppressor I figured I'd make my own way to attach one. The idea is that it will be the center section of a suppressor to keep the wad and shot together and the suppressor will slide over and muffle the noise coming out of the ports.

Back