A quick question on nootropics, has anyone tried them for hunting?

bearclaws

FNG
A quick question on supplements, anyone tried those that increase focus? Like caffeine, green tea, or specific ones you can buy online for brain focus?

And if so, did they help for hunting?

Haven't tried it for hunting yet, but I take 200mg of l-theanine with a cup coffee for pre workout in the morning. Seems to make a difference, and that combo probably has the most supporting research behind it.

I take aminos with caffeine and teacrine in them. Don’t drink coffee. Any they usually have same amount of caffeine as 1-1.5 cups of coffee. Enough for a little boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried some last year while turkey hunting. I was nodding off and drank some of that mormon mountain medicine (ignite) and it woke me up nicely without the jitters and helped to keep my mind focused while sitting in a boring blind.

Wilderness athlete, pretty good stuff, the mango bango is for focus and energy , no jitters good clean energy, they offer an assortment of products from meal replacement to rehydrate to altitude help

Get a bottle of alpha brain or the drink packets
Stuff is awesome.
Alpha brain with some of the keto butter coffee is going to be an awesome combo this fall

Back