AB Supressor 7.62 Warthog any experience?

Considering getting an AB Warthog. Anyone have any experience they'd like to share? Level of sound reduction (adequate-comfortable-etc.)? It would be going on a 6.5 creed and 6.5 grendel primarily.

Thanks in advance!

Following - I'm also looking for feedback on 7.62 Warthog. Thinking about putting one on my 6.5 Grendel and it would be my first suppressor. Originally was looking at the YHM Resonator K but didn't find good reviews. Thanks.

OP
S
Update: I went ahead and went with the raptor 8 stack and 3" reflex. I did talk to a guy that had a warthog and a couple raptors. He sang nothing but praises on the warthog. I was really going to go that route, but sold another toy so I had the funds to step up. In reality, all you're saving is a tiny bit of weight and getting a reflex when you go with the extra $ on a raptor. The guy did say the raptor was a little quieter with the reflex to his ear but warthog would be absolutely fine and fit the bill. Said sound was between a 6 stack and 8 stack non reflex. (Makes sense as the warthog is a 7 stack) He felt the warthog was a huge value.). So I don't think you can go wrong. Those that have purchased I don't think you will have an oz of regret! Those looking to purchase--it sounded like it was a huge value coming from a guy that owned both models. I'd say buy with confidence.

Devildogg

FNG
I just did the paperwork today for a warthog. After watching a few YouTube videos and it was $480 compared to $1000 it kinda seemed like a no brainer.