Affordable Tac Tables.

Wright406

WKR
Looking for an affordable tac table option. Seeing if anyone on here is making them. I know there’s plenty online and they can be pricey.

I wouldn’t use it a whole lot. Not opposed to recommendations though.

What are you folks using?

khuber84

WKR
Ive made a few. 10"x10" 1/4" carbon fiber plate, get a 7" long arca Swiss rail. Get some T nuts and hardware locally to fasten the arca to the bottom, cover the top with grip tape. I think I was into it 50$ total each. I made two with a bigger plate, with 7" x 9" dimensions to set my shmedium atop of. These are def more rigid than the 3d printed ones I've sampled.

FYG

FNG
Department store mini cutting board, an Arca Rail, and a t-nuts/hardware got me there. Is it cheap? Yes. Does it work with a good bag? Yes.

Lawnboi

WKR
Not too worried about weight. It would be for range use and maybe NRL. I normally clamp my rifle in for hunts.
I have one for times that heavy is okay and nrl/prs. I havnt owned alightweight one that I thought was worth it.

I like this one, sturdy as hell. I wrapped mine in athletic tape and hit the sharp corners with a sander. This with a sand schmedium on it is about as stable as I can get.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, there is the combo with the bag. And, one just the plate, but the item is still incomplete as a listing because I threw it up for an individual.

Here is a link to the plate, but no pics are up. Same plate, no bag on it though.