Aftermarket stock for Mossberg Patriot

Dustin B.

FNG
Does anyone know where I can find an aftermarket stock for a Mossberg Patriot? I have one that I would like to put a nicer synthetic stock on. Will a Remington 700 or Howa 1500 fit?

OP
D

Dustin B.

FNG
MDT makes Chassis and Boyd's makes laminate for Mossberg.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
I'll check out MDT. I was hoping to find a fiberglass, carbon fiber, or some other composite material stock.

grfox92

WKR
Not trying to hurt your feelings but I wouldn't put money into upgrading a Patriot. I would shoot it as is and save for a rifle that will last you a lifetime.

OP
D

Dustin B.

FNG
Not trying to hurt your feelings but I wouldn't put money into upgrading a Patriot. I would shoot it as is and save for a rifle that will last you a lifetime.

I've got a custom built Mauser, which is better quality than my patriot. However I really like my patriot, so I would like to put a nicer synthetic stock on it. I want to turn it into an all weather/beating up gun.

OP
D

Dustin B.

FNG
I have a patriot composit stock I might be interested in trading, in 375 ruger 6 1/2 lbs is kinda lite , so a heavier weight stock might take the bite out of the recoil
I don't think I would have much use for something that big. Thank you for the offer though!