AGC Bino Pack Feedback

If you have any questions I would suggest giving them a call. I FB messaged them, got an instant response and ended up calling to confirm we were speaking the same language. They are changing their designations and updating their selection. The website should be updated pretty soon, but in the mean time I'd go old school and give them a call.

My Kodiak C.U.B. should show up in a few days.

If you have any questions I would suggest giving them a call. I FB messaged them, got an instant response and ended up calling to confirm we were speaking the same language. They are changing their designations and updating their selection. The website should be updated pretty soon, but in the mean time I'd go old school and give them a call.

My Kodiak C.U.B. should show up in a few days.

We're replenishing our inventory and will be announcing the new lineup to take pre-orders.

Hope you like your C.U.B. =)

Yeah but the sad thing is I have heard he has been burnt a few times in the last month doing this, sucks because they are probably Rokslide members screwing him over. I like that he is trusting but sounds like a few DB's will ruin it for all. Guess once a few people got it to check out for free they stopped answering his calls or calling him, zero communication with him and just fell off the map.

One of the many things that sets AGC apart is that they have let you try out their product.

Truthfully if they are Rokslide members Ryan should ban them for taking advantage of a great small company that is a sponsor.

x3…

Yeah but the sad thing is I have heard he has been burnt a few times in the last month doing this, sucks because they are probably Rokslide members screwing him over. I like that he is trusting but sounds like a few DB's will ruin it for all. Guess once a few people got it to check out for free they stopped answering his calls or calling him, zero communication with him and just fell off the map.

One of the many things that sets AGC apart is that they have let you try out their product.

Truthfully if they are Rokslide members Ryan should ban them for taking advantage of a great small company that is a sponsor.

I don't think Jaret is keeping track of whether or not Rokslide members are burning him, but it is sad that integrity seems to be a rarity nowadays. AGC's guarantee is customer satisfaction, 100%. We'll revamp our business practices to make sure we're not getting the raw end of the deal and make sure that the customer gets the highest level of customer service from us. It'll be a win-win.

I mentioned this to Jaret, and it perked him up to know that his customers do think of the him and our company in such high regard.

Yeah, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I talked with him the other day and he shipped me some stuff to check out and I never even asked. He just asked for my address and off they went.

Also, going back to my suggestion before about holster(and other uses) attachment points. I happened to be going through some photos from last year and these stuck out. A .44 in a chest rig and my little tackle pouch. Sure seems that an AGC bino pouch could replace both of these with tackle and fishing gear in the pack and a way to carry a firearm.

IMG_2471_zps23041c23.jpg

The way the stuff sits now, it's down and kind of in the way. Obviously I managed with it but just wanted to show an example of where these great packs could function on a different level from just toting binos around.

IMG_2474_zps0c6650fc.jpg

called jaret on monday and got two harnesses in the mail on wednesday. I haven't gave him a dime yet and he went out of his way to make sure I had two packs to check out and make sure my binos would fit. The build quality on these is very good, well though out, easy to use, take on and off, and hold extra stuff right up front. Ended up needing the regular size to fit my swaro 10x42 el range. Compact is a nice size but just too tight on the range model 10x42s. Very happy with the customer service and pack.

Bringing this back up.

Does anyone know if the relaunch of the Denali, with field test input from Ryan, has happened? Is the Denali that's available now the new version?

Thanks.

Thanks Ryan. Any chance you could share how it differs from the original Denali sized pack? Organization within the pockets maybe? I am just about out of ideas for mods to make the chest packs I have work the way I want them to :)

The pack has a big front pocket that can fit a G7 and bigger side pockets. I want one pack that can hold all off my LR kit(plus a little more) without having to get anything out of my pack.

When I ordered my compact from Jaret it was a Friday or Saturday. He said he would have the pack in the mail Monday. I asked him at that time about payment and he told me to send him a check when I got that pack, make sure it fit and suited my needs.
I got the pack on Thursday and the check was in the mail on Friday.

Anyone who takes advantage of someone's (Jaret) sincere desire to get a well made product into a satisfied customers hand isn't someone that I would associate with on or off the forum.
Policing our own is appropriate and makes for a better place all the way around...

Last edited:
Thanks. That's what I am after as well.

Any idea on a release date?

I'll be talking to our manufacturer tomorrow and will try to find a more specific answer.

If anyone is interested in pre-ordering, let me know. Also, if you're afraid of not having a pack at all for hunting, we'll loan you one of ours to hold you over until we can fill your order.

Thanks for everybody's patience.

I'll be talking to our manufacturer tomorrow and will try to find a more specific answer.

If anyone is interested in pre-ordering, let me know. Also, if you're afraid of not having a pack at all for hunting, we'll loan you one of ours to hold you over until we can fill your order.

Thanks for everybody's patience.

That's a generous offer to be sure. Unless the info is classified, please keep us posted on the availability for the new-version Denali.

Just got my AGC about a week ago, tired it out this weekend scouting, seemed to work great, I will agree that the front pouch needs to be alittle bigger, and the side straps are good for warm weather but with a couple layers of clothes in the late seasons might be a little snug! I will work on doing a little adjustments with the cold weather gear on.

Took my new compact out for it's first time scouting yesterday too. Couldn't be happier. Rides so well. We we're mountain biking in with day packs and I also ran the harness. So comfortable.
Another feature i discovered was that I was wearing my sunglasses, and when glassing, all I did was drop the shades in the pack when I pulled the bino's out… absolutely brilliant! Kept me from loosing my Maui's and kept them from getting banged up!

I'm loving this product.

With so many new models, I have no clue which one to get now! I was all ready to order the classic... but no plagued with indecision.

Back