AK Goat Film

Clarktar

WKR
Gotta love rainy rocky crags!!

What crampon was being put on around minute 7?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6.5x284

WKR
What is the red cap on your suppressor, and is that a scope/action cover on your rifle (looked like a sunrise tac)? It looks like it's tucked into the water bottle holder but that didn't seem big/tall enough on my bag. Film was great, my wife even stuck around while it was on.

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is the red cap on your suppressor, and is that a scope/action cover on your rifle (looked like a sunrise tac)? It looks like it's tucked into the water bottle holder but that didn't seem big/tall enough on my bag. Film was great, my wife even stuck around while it was on.
I just used red tape to protect the suppressor for moisture/debris entry. The scoped action cover is from @hereinaz.

Thanks for sharing your adventure chasing goats in a place that can and will humble you. Alaska weather is mentally tough on lower 48 hunters….patience is a virtue. Glad to see it all come together for you…. a well earned goat.

Loper

WKR
Excellent film Mark. I always had heard that the terrain is ridiculous, but this certainly helps to show just how extreme it is. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your goat!

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Fantastic video Mark.
I loved hearing the re-cap on your podcast. So to see it on video was amazing.
It’s going to inspire me to save and go on a hunt of a lifetime like this!

rclouse79

WKR
Based on how hard it is to capture experiences on film or video, it is hard to imagine how beautiful it was in person. Not being a goat hunter, I was surprised when all of the sudden I saw guys making the final stalk in white tyvek suits. I might try to one up you and make a film where the final stalk is made with dudes dressed up like the blue man group.
Congrats on sticking it out.

THLR

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice film. Advertisement or not, thanks for sharing

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Mark for the mention of the Scoped Action Armor by www.lswild.com.

We are having a 25% off sale through July 5, 2023 for Independence Day.

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 18
  • CAE979CA-3944-4941-B06E-5FA2D02E5B33.jpeg
    CAE979CA-3944-4941-B06E-5FA2D02E5B33.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 19