Any Hog Hunters Here..?

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
This boar has showed up on my cell cam. I want to go kill him but I also have 5-6 shooter bucks showing up at all times of the day. Don’t want to spook the bucks off. I have 30 acres to hunt that backs up to 3000 that isn’t hunted and if I spook them off they have plenty of space to roam and I may never see them again. But the boar keeps hogging the corn I’ve got out and the deer stay back and give him room. The pig population is low in the area. Season starts in about 4 weeks so should I slip in and whack the boar and maybe the bucks will stick around or let it be and hope they don’t leave.
3212c533b2d3eafe3fc5a0566aead064.png

efcb45f939e0c1ef58c1893432bb6c41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
This boar has showed up on my cell cam. I want to go kill him but I also have 5-6 shooter bucks showing up at all times of the day. Don’t want to spook the bucks off. I have 30 acres to hunt that backs up to 3000 that isn’t hunted and if I spook them off they have plenty of space to roam and I may never see them again. But the boar keeps hogging the corn I’ve got out and the deer stay back and give him room. The pig population is low in the area. Season starts in about 4 weeks so should I slip in and whack the boar and maybe the bucks will stick around or let it be and hope they don’t leave.

Put a arrow up him ass. Maybe a suppressor.

Aplusent

FNG
If I get the opportunity absolutely! Only have enough time to do X amount of the fun stuff in life!!!
Sounds like I need to Re-Prioritize...

WORK LESS - HUNT MORE...!!! Lol

Happy Hunting,
Troy Arnold

robtattoo

WKR

He looks like he's been eating well....

One, well aimed shot, won't worry your deers more than a day or so. Especially if you can get him at night (if it's legal where you are)

GSPHUNTER

WKR

I'll come kill him for you. I promise I will be wery, wery, quiet.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I'll come kill him for you. I promise I will be wery, wery, quiet.

It I can get the right wind I’m going to slip in and remove him from the equation. Just need an east wind.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
It I can get the right wind I’m going to slip in and remove him from the equation. Just need an east wind.

Now ur talking. Pictures of dead pigs are alway appreciated. I hate pigs but love to kill them, is that wrong?

Sevens

WKR
I've traveled to more states & more countries to hunt hogs than anything else!
I'm one pig away from the Ham Slam (feral hog, European boar, javelina, forest hog, warthog & red river hog) I've never got, and never will get, a Red River. All the rest I've got!
Forest hog is one heck of a trophy. Ethiopia?

And I love hunting hogs too! One of the more underrated game animals, IMO.

robtattoo

WKR
Namibia. I'm very bitter about it, to be honest & I usually don't mention it. My luggage with my camera & the skull were both lost or stolen & I have zero physical proof that I killed one. It wasn't a monster & I found out after the fact that it was a stocked animal at the concession I was hunting. All the Namibia pics I have left were taken on a shitty little pocket camera & they're terrible.
Forest hog is one heck of a trophy. Ethiopia?

And I love hunting hogs too! One of the more underrated game animals, IMO.

robtattoo

WKR
I feel about pigs, the way some die hard whitetail hunters feel about deer.
Nothing but admiration for their cunning & adaptability. If I could only hunt hogs the rest of my life, I wouldn't complain.