Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drenalin

WKR
84thb6.jpg

KenLee

WKR
This is something I was thinking about - running in front of someone to finish off their deer so he could claim the kill shot is new territory to me. Might be letter of law, but who the hell does that to others?

It shows he knew what he was doing and willfully did it. There was no accidental stuff in this encounter. Shooting over other hunters, racing them for the wounded deer, etc. Evidence was processed on the mtn...
What a tool. And he writes and promotes "ethical hunting".
Told the dude: "I'm not gonna steal your wife's deer"...when that was exactly what he intended to do.

Rich M

WKR
The hell?
It was ruined. Stories from her friends all over Facebook that she's still sick over it.
Anyone would be sick of it.

You go to work - how was your hunt of a lifetime (HOAL)? Well, some azzhat ran in front of us, shot my deer and claimed it under Utah law that final shot wins. Wish i stayed and worked.

That Outdoor Life is pursuing this is good.

I would like to read something from the Utah Wardens about what happened and their findings. Might be easier to just run in front of someone and shoot a dead deer than actually have to hunt for one now.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
The hell?
It was ruined. Stories from her friends all over Facebook that she's still sick over it.
It was already ruined, you are correct but getting in a pissing match on the side of the mountain would not have fixed any of it and only made it worse.

Knowing when to escalate a situation is equally as important as knowing when to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.