Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Around here, first blood wouldn’t mean anything. The animal goes to the killing shot, or the meat is shared on a group drive. Antlers/skull/hide go to the killing shot or to the clubhouse.

“There was a lot of bullshit going on in that canyon that day,” as the meme way above hammered home, and also praise is deserved for the gentleman above who killed the nice buck nicked by a neophyte yet gave it to the kid.

I’ve been at this too long to argue stupid shit. HOWEVER: The kill shot is the kill shot and the course of things flows from that, in a right world.

I waive off on anything these two social media drama queens have to say.

I just wanted to put it out there how things work in my part of the REAL world.

BobbyMac

Lil-Rokslider
84m9oi.jpg

amassi

WKR
Around here, first blood wouldn’t mean anything. The animal goes to the killing shot, or the meat is shared on a group drive. Antlers/skull/hide go to the killing shot or to the clubhouse.

“There was a lot of bullshit going on in that canyon that day,” as the meme way above hammered home, and also praise is deserved for the gentleman above who killed the nice buck nicked by a neophyte yet gave it to the kid.

I’ve been at this too long to argue stupid shit. HOWEVER: The kill shot is the kill shot and the course of things flows from that, in a right world.

I waive off on anything these two social media drama queens have to say.

I just wanted to put it out there how things work in my part of the REAL world.

The way the situation is laid out there’s no way to prove she didn’t kill that deer. He could have walked up on a dead deer and shot it.

Had they called a warden and done a necropsy it wouldn’t be hard to tell where her bullets went
But they didn’t and this guy was in a hurry to destroy evidence, I mean process the deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unckebob

WKR
The part that gets me is that the girls shot was not lethal in his opinion so he felt like it wouldnt have died and that is why he followed the blood trail...but his shot hit the deer in the knee, which apparently is lethal...?

Overall, its a shitty situation and the truth probably lands in the middle. Makes you wonder how different the story would have been if it was an average 4 point.

I also dont understand taking pictures with an animal you didnt kill or were not with the party that did kill it.

My thought is they both took shots beyond their ability and neither killed it on their own.

Neither deserved it.

manitou1

WKR
The thing that makes the least sense to me is if he's willing to shell out his own cash money to get them a replica...why didn't he just do that for himself to begin with and let them have the deer, and continue to hunt for another?

Two bucks, one tag, no?
He had no intention of buying a replica for them. He just wanted possession of the deer so he tried to appease them.
My opinion, of course. Replicas are expensive!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
It is hard for me to imagine how this guy remained calm and collected while his girlfriend was strong armed out of her first buck (and a nice one).

So much just dosent add up, he confirmed that the deer he was shooting at didn’t have a collar then as soon as they saw it he’s like “yeah man actually that is my buck”.

Ridiculous. AVB is sketchy, I’ll probably stop listening to his brothers podcast too. Guys like this should be ignored:

Status
Not open for further replies.