Arch pain relief insole

Smtn10pt

FNG
I just got my first pair of Schnees Beartooths last week. I have been wearing them around the house and I can tell that the insoles just arent going to work for me. The arches are way too high and my feet ache after just wearing them around my living room. I have always had Meindel Perfekt Hunters but wanted to try something new. Does anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive insole i can use in these boots? Right now, the boots actually feel much more comortable with the Schnee insole removed so I am guessing I would just need some sort of flat bed cushioned insole.

OP
Smtn10pt

Smtn10pt

FNG
I ended up getting two pairs of random boot inserts from Walmart just to see if I could keep the boots and make something work. Long term I may go with the super feet.

I need arch supports in all my shoes and have been using super feet for a long time. They last and I end up using one pair for 4 or 5 years.

That said, I have also had boots hurt my arch simply because the arch was in the wrong place…. A bigger or smaller size helped move the center of the arch to where it fit my foot better.

Shepardg

FNG
I just got my first pair of Schnees Beartooths last week. I have been wearing them around the house and I can tell that the insoles just arent going to work for me. The arches are way too high and my feet ache after just wearing them around my living room. I have always had Meindel Perfekt Hunters but wanted to try something new. Does anyone have a recommendation for an inexpensive insole i can use in these boots? Right now, the boots actually feel much more comortable with the Schnee insole removed so I am guessing I would just need some sort of flat bed cushioned insole
I’m a fan of the DR Scholls. Not sure if you have one around but I stepped in there foot test machine and went with the recommended inserts. I have them in everything now. Not cheap but not crazy expensive like some.