Are the Bergara mountain and Legendary Arms rifle associated somehow?

13bonatter69

Lil-Rokslider
I just stumbled on to a picture of the Bergara mountain rifle. Now keep in mind, I’m going off a picture and have NOT seen one in person, but the picture makes it look like the stock and bolt fluting may be a lot like the Legendary Arms. I know the Legendary Arms has a completely different action than the Bergara because the Bergara is a push feed similar to Remington or something where as the Legendary Arms has a Controled round feed.
However this Bergara just strikes me as it is a spin off of the Law rifle to a certain degree. I own three professionals still new in the box’s, and plan on getting them out and set up this summer. I know the earlier accuracy was hit or miss do to some earlier issues, but my thought was if they don’t shoot well, I’ll just send them back or turn them over to a smith and have them worked on. I just absolutely love the way they feel, so when I saw this Bergara, it kinda got my attention....lol
So does anyone know if there is any association? Are the stocks and bolt fluting done by law ? Thanks

there's only so many ways you can take a cloned action, flute it, put a light contour barrel and drop it in one of the few manufacturers making kevlar stocks before they start to look the same.

Not saying they aren't related but alot of these "mountain rifles" are starting to blend together in my aging eyes.....