Arizona CC hits coming Friday...

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
Sitting in a blind is the game. Average time is probably 7 plus days at 14 hours a day. It’s not as fun as it sounds.

Sitting in a blind is the game. Average time is probably 7 plus days at 14 hours a day. It’s not as fun as it sounds.
I know, that’s what I’ve heard. It doesn’t sound “fun” in comparison to glassing and spot and stalk hunting, etc. But I’ll suck it up for this opportunity.

BrentH

WKR
Have they announced the deadline to update cc info for this year? I just looked and couldn’t find it.

TheCoyote

FNG
Have they announced the deadline to update cc info for this year? I just looked and couldn’t find it.
I think it’s normally a month prior or so. You could try calling them on the phone.
Update your card today, then you don’t have to think about it.

Eli80

FNG
They haven’t yet. Last year the draw closed 2-8, they posted 2-23 that the last day for cc update was 3-1.

Everything seems a week behind (draw closed 2-14) so I’m guessing cc update deadline and billing will be next week

BrentH

WKR
More likely the reason he's asking is because the card update deadline signals when the draw will actually take place and when cards will get hit for successful draws.
Yep, sorry, should have been more clear. Was looking for that early indicator of when the draw might be.

As Eli80 mentioned, everything is probably about a week later than last year. Didn’t think about that before.

Love the optimism.

Better to wait and "think there is chance" than to have reality smack you in the face with a "Not Drawn".

No illusions on my side. My 15 points for antelope won't get me anything and neither will my 9 points for elk (that one is a Hail Mary shot).

TheCougar

WKR
Love the optimism.

Better to wait and "think there is chance" than to have reality smack you in the face with a "Not Drawn".

No illusions on my side. My 15 points for antelope won't get me anything and neither will my 9 points for elk (that one is a Hail Mary shot).
Hard to suppress the hope. I’ve got 15 points. I should be a lock for the tag I’ve put in for. I’ve been in the 10% that didn’t draw before though, so there is that.

mhedlund

FNG
They are hitting!

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk
74c20652748da8c4c8cdc1882aca3bda.jpg

Last edited: