Ata 2016?

Trial153

WKR
b58faf5a2621214e4c1907791d5ffb6d.jpg

Some ass hat decided to rip off FHF

You look at some of the blatant copy's of shit, it's deplorable. I won't deal with a company
Iike that screw them

Wish I could have made it this year, all the pictures everyone is posting on social media looks like a great time with some fantastic releases

Trial153

WKR
Shit like this if our own fault. You see many examples of blatant copies of products and all to often the response from us is...well I if it's cheaper great, and then jump onboard.

Yes it cheaper all right because they ripped off someone else's design . That cooler company Rtic is a perfect example.

Floorguy

WKR
I tried to ask on Alps facebook page what the difference between their and fhf but it looks like their settings are such that they have to approve all comments first.

Shit like this if our own fault. You see many examples of blatant copies of products and all to often the response from us is...well I if it's cheaper great, and then jump onboard.

Yes it cheaper all right because they ripped off someone else's design . That cooler company Rtic is a perfect example.

While I agree to a point, somebody copying Chinese made shit with more Chinese made shit and neither of those companies have proprietary ideas for that item is a lot different then a man who handcrafts his items and gets ripped by a company.

Trial153

WKR
While I agree to a point, somebody copying Chinese made shit with more Chinese made shit and neither of those companies have proprietary ideas for that item is a lot different then a man who handcrafts his items and gets ripped by a company.

Point taken. When you say idea, I think transcends ideas also goes in the marketing and the building of a brand . Unfortunately there is no respect for intellectual-property and defending said property is almost impossible from a monetary standpoint.
All too often the little guy ends up getting slapped around.

Point taken. When you say idea, I think transcends ideas also goes in the marketing and the building of a brand . Unfortunately there is no respect for intellectual-property and defending said property is almost impossible from a monetary standpoint.
All too often the little guy ends up getting slapped around.

Truth.

Possibly? But at least the FHF looks different.

I heard MR came out with a harness too but I can't find squat on it.

Not sure but I know there are quite a few out know, most look and act differently enough that most shouldn't have an issue. There is no patent on carrying binos on your chest.

The Kuiu is probably the most similar to another design. Obviously besides the rip off above.

Not sure but I know there are quite a few out know, most look and act differently enough that most shouldn't have an issue. There is no patent on carrying binos on your chest.

The Kuiu is probably the most similar to another design. Obviously besides the rip off above.

Which one? I'm not starting shit, just curious.

Which one? I'm not starting shit, just curious.

Oregon pack works makes a bino bro I had before the Kuiu. Which I like a little better. I run my binos on a tripod a lot, and just by the way the straps attach on the Kuiu it's a real pain in the ass.

The guys at Oregon pack works are also amazing to deal with, and when the Kuiu gives up the ghost I'll move back to the bino bro, or possibly an FHF.

http://www.oregonpackworks.com/products/binobro-the-binocular-pack