Atlas cooler 25% discount group buy now open, june 1- june 30

If you put it on a credit card most banks have a no hassle no fault refunds for fraudulent charges and such.......
But considering when you look up the businesses info they have only been around for a little while and if they mostly due huge bulk orders I doubt it's directly to consumers they are probably being received re labeled and sold elsewhere. But if your to worried about it don't buy, go spend 3x the price on a yeti or something..... but that's just my $.02
/end rant

I realize that, but thanks. My next option is the Walmart roto coolers that are nearly as cheap, but I don't have to pay shipping (or spend $375).

Can anyone confirm that these Atlas coolers do NOT have the ability to lock? I don't see any lock holes in any of their pictures, and that's somewhat significant--without lock holes, you can't make them bear-resistant.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
I'm tempted, but it is mighty strange that I can't find a single third-party report of anyone in the world who actually has one of these coolers in-hand. And I'm pretty good at Google...

All, FYI- I checked w/Atlas and they are in a number of big box stores, including Costco, WalMart and several others. You are not seeing them on line because only WalMart sells them on line (sometimes). Most of the big box store inventory is only on a store-by-store basis, not across the entire chain.

If you want validation, I believe you could Google search "WalMart Atlas 65 Cooler" for example and you should get a hit/link to WalMart's site and see a cooler.

JL

Stwrt9

WKR
Anyone else having their card being declined? I've tried two different cards from two different banks a dozen times. Each time there is a problem of some sort saying billing address doesn't match postal code or just plain declined. I even spoke with my fraud protection because chase flagged the order and they released it and said the problem wasn't on their end. I am shipping them to a different address than the billing address, but I wouldn't think that would be a problem. Im buying seven coolers and two twisted tumblers. Really want to get this thing ordered any help will be appreciated. And yes... there is money in the account :)

i had the exact same issue. i called and spoke with someone at atlas and we tried running the card manually to no avail several times. they set up my order so that it could run through a paypal link and it worked. i would give them a call they will certainly work with you to get it fixed.

charvey9

WKR
Wife stole my cooler this week to go to her horse show. This put me over the edge. Order is in for a 115, 65, a 30oz Tumbler and 20oz Tumbler.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Looks like there are points to lock the 80s and 115 but I didn't see anything on the 65s or smaller.

You are correct. All coolers have the standard rubber style pull latches. The 115 quart and 80 quart coolers also have tabs for padlocks, smaller coolers do not.

choovhntr

WKR
i had the exact same issue. i called and spoke with someone at atlas and we tried running the card manually to no avail several times. they set up my order so that it could run through a paypal link and it worked. i would give them a call they will certainly work with you to get it fixed.

Thank you for the reply. Couldn't get in touch with anyone from the company but I tried a computer on a different network and it worked. Maybe it had something to do with the server. Not real techy so I have no idea. For anyone having the same problem, I suggest trying a different computer or mobile device. Glad I got the order in and thanks again

Danny

FNG
Anyone in the Bay Area, Ca want to get in on a purchase to take advantage of the free shipping? PM Me

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. Couldn't get in touch with anyone from the company but I tried a computer on a different network and it worked. Maybe it had something to do with the server. Not real techy so I have no idea. For anyone having the same problem, I suggest trying a different computer or mobile device. Glad I got the order in and thanks again

Some servers will not transmit cc info for pre qualification. They look for 16 digit strings and block them. Many government operated networks are set up this way. Many of them are set up to look for 9 digit social security numbers as well to prevent them from being transmitted externally.

Eslong1

FNG
I tried to says tan were sold out and white are on back order also says group discount code doesn't match any active discount

dotman

WKR
Maybe they had a max amount they would sell on the buy for all sizes thinking they probably wouldn't hit it, guess it doesn't pay to wait till the end.

When I talked to them early in the month they said there were plenty on hand and didn't see them selling out.

jm1607

WKR
Maybe they had a max amount they would sell on the buy for all sizes thinking they probably wouldn't hit it, guess it doesn't pay to wait till the end.

When I talked to them early in the month they said there were plenty on hand and didn't see them selling out.

I think people started posting this group buy on other hunting websites just recently and the numbers probably went through the roof

hiway_99

FNG
The code was finicky when I placed my order. I had to actually cut and paste it from this thread to get it to go through.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
[
U]**GROUP BUY ORDERS-- SYSTEM STATUS UPDATE AS OF 6/27/2016, 11:29PM EASTERN TIME***[/U]

1) IGNORE Atlas' order entry messages that state "Item out of Stock", "Backordered", etc. That message is auto-generated to advise that current stock on hand is depleted. As stated many times previously, Atlas has containers of coolers arriving continuously. Ignore the inventory alert message and go ahead and enter your order. Your items will ship.

(Shipping will begin the first week of July and will continue as containers arrive at Atlas until everyone's order is filled. All orders expected to ship by 7/21.)

2) There is no upper quantity limit to our Group Buy so don't worry that inventory will run out, but I would not wait until the last minute just in case of a system glitch for ordering etc.

3) Code not working? Group Buy Code should work. Cut and paste it from the Rokslide forum.

Last edited:

J Ferry

FNG
Well today everything is good to go, last night it wasn't letting me select tan in the 115's but today everything was fine. Took my CC just fine and excepted the discount code with no issues. Went a little overboard and ordered 2 115's, 1 80, 1 65, 2 40's and 10 of the 20oz twisted tumblers, I think those will make great gifts. But we have a lot of family shindigs and we're always running out of cooler space, this way that won't happen again.

Thanks again GotDraw I'm glad I seen this before it was over.

bucksmut

FNG
I ordered 1-115 QT and 1-65 QT with a couple of tumblers. Great people to work with at Altas as they were very helpful with a question that I had. I am excited to get these here for my August scouting trips on the Book Cliffs in Utah!

Also Thanks GotDraw for setting all of this up. Much appreciated.