Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

Sweet! Not gonna make it in time for Aug 27 elk bow season unfortunately though. Bummer, but I was prepared for that.

digger

Lil-Rokslider
Is there anyway to get the company to at least update our orders.I've been reading the same lame
message on there site for a month now.
I mean is there anybody home there.If they have nothing to ship they should have plenty of time to
at least update our order status pages. Mine was last updated in mid July.
I myself am in no hurry but it seems a little funny to me that we hear nothing from them direct
except that they will cancel our orders if we want.
Just saying

Is there anyway to get the company to at least update our orders.I've been reading the same lame
message on there site for a month now.
I mean is there anybody home there.If they have nothing to ship they should have plenty of time to
at least update our order status pages. Mine was last updated in mid July.
I myself am in no hurry but it seems a little funny to me that we hear nothing from them direct
except that they will cancel our orders if we want.
Just saying

I bet this is just one dude in his basement. Flipping coolers from China. I doubt they really have big box store contracts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think that myself Zeroforhire. This is not the behavior of a company large enough to have Walmart contracts. For the lack of communication to be blamed on the owner being out of the country and not having a phone is just weird. Like all the other employees just sat around twiddling their thumbs, not knowing what to do because he hadn't called and told them? Not likely. I'd really be interested to find out the truth. Considering their Facebook presence just started in February, I'd say their company did too. Very disappointed in their customer service and lack of honesty and communication. If it was my business I'd be paying people to work day and night to reply to emails and messages and update the website. I've had complete "radio silence" from them since July 7. Before that I was receiving responses by email, FB and even phone calls.

AGPank

WKR
At the start of the notice I tried ordering the basic tumbler through the website and not part of the group buy. There was no mention of back order or not in stock items.

I placed an order for a couple of tumblers. I paid for 2-3 day priority shipping. After two weeks I struggled to make contact with Atlas and finally found I had an order date just ten days away. After that date came and went they updated my order status with another 3-week delay at which time I cancelled. The cancellation / refund process took another week.

I ended up buying Ozark Trail tumblers from Walmart for $10-32oz and $8 -20oz.

SFG

FNG
I dug into the error page and it appears that we are getting "Somthing went wrong" page due to lack of payment to the web hosting site. Did Atlas just "forgot" to pay, or did they just call it quits?

Curtis C

WKR
Here's another weird thing. This website is selling atlas coolers, and both kinds of cups on their website. With no backorder notice in sight... Might change if I checkout though. I'm almost tempted to try.
Atlas Coolers Products - TheBestCooler.com

Here's Best Coolers response to my inquiry through their FB page.

"Unfortunately we are also waiting on more Atlas to arrive. They are pretty backed up. We are offering a discount to switch to any other brand for the inconvenience. Most of which are much better and do cost more but the discount we're offering is pretty deep so tons of options a great deals to be had if interested!: ) Give us a ring anytime Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm with any questions or to place your order over the phone. If you wanted the Atlas we can also set you up as a preorder and get you a nice discount for the wait. Eitherway, we'll make sure we do what we can for you bud!"

RallySquirrel

Lil-Rokslider
I think Gotdraw is in the mountains. I did go to the website and it is up and running. It made me make an account. Once I did I was able to see that my order has not been processed yet. I am going to give it a week and then I am out.

Stwrt9

WKR
let me first start off with i think we are getting a hell of a deal on the coolers, and feel like GotDraw? is catching some flack that is out of his control. But, we have been obviously been lied to by the company from day one with inventory levels and delivery dates. Not to mention the piss poor communication. it was one thing to say oh be patient they'll get here when they get here back in june but like most of us we expected to at the very least have them in our hands but the end of august. I for one leave on friday for colorado and fully expected to have these coolers for my hunt and now that it certainly looks like they're not going to be here i'm left scrambling to find other options while i wait for these coolers to come in. I'm just not a happy camper and to top it all off i ordered coolers for other people and have to continually answer question for them that i don't really have answers to.

Eslong1

FNG
I tried calling this morning just to hopefully get some kind of an update but as you can imagine no one answered and the voice mailbox was full.

I'm a very trusting person, most the time to my error because i end up waiting until things get too late. So as of this morning i cancelled my order because too many things are just going wrong or no communication of what is going on. I hope for those of you sticking it out it works out for you!! I was really wanting to get some coolers but I've had enough with these. Good luck to all still in it!

ndbuck09

WKR
I still have my order in. This mayhem is ridiculous. My big question now is: How do we know that gotdraw isn't in bed so to speak with the atlas guy? I'm sure gotdraw is a stand up guy and tried to help us all get a deal but one can't help but wonder at this point....