Atlas coolers- Anyone get a shipping notice yet?

I would be game for a 65qrt. May want to start a new thread and even limit to a certain # of coolers after speaking to them. That way they won't get in over their head. Sounds like you may talk to them either way post up what you find out here or a new thread. Thanks

I'm interested in a group buy if I can still get the 100 quart for $200ish

Haven't cancelled the Atlas cooler but just waiting on GotDraw to get back before I make a decision

I am also holding out to hear what GotDraw chimes in with. . .

I spoke with my cc rep and it is 60 days to dispute, but it is not the date of transaction to place dispute but from the close. Well I have not received any product. She said to call back by OCT 20 to dispute. She asked what the original promise time was, I stated they should have shipped by mid-August but were delayed, I was okay with that but now have been pushed to mid December. I am not confident that vendor could or will deliver and want to protect my funds involved in the transaction.

At this time I believe I will cancel with atlas next week and give them 7-10 days to see money then dispute. Rep told me that the credit can take up to 15 days to see in account from vendor. Has anyone seen funds yet that canceled recently?

I would also have interest in an alternative buy option offered by a reputable vendor if appealing. Maybe some good could come from this after all.

I spoke to Palm coolers through several emails and they are willing to do 10% off prices plus free shipping. And have them in stock and have new stock coming in frequently.

With them we will get a code to enter and we can order as we go with shipping going out in 3-7 business days.

I spoke to Palm coolers through several emails and they are willing to do 10% off prices plus free shipping. And have them in stock and have new stock coming in frequently.

With them we will get a code to enter and we can order as we go with shipping going out in 3-7 business days.

Good deal...just wish the discount was a little more but I will probably order anyways.

Did you happen to mention the number of coolers we previously ordered? You'd think they would budge a little more :)

Anyways...at that point, I would be spending a little less than $8 more than I did with Atlas, plus a cool color and faster shipping hopefully.

Thanks! Lets hope this gets off the ground!

Good deal...just wish the discount was a little more but I will probably order anyways.

Did you happen to mention the number of coolers we previously ordered? You'd think they would budge a little more :)

Anyways...at that point, I would be spending a little less than $8 more than I did with Atlas, plus a cool color and faster shipping hopefully.

Thanks! Lets hope this gets off the ground!

I did mention the possible quantity ordered and they said that was what they could do. Maybe down the road they will have a better deal.

They also informed me that they are currently low on the smaller coolers but they have a shipment arriving to them (not the dock) on September 22nd and then another one the first half of October. They are working on getting us the prom code and when I get it I will start a new thread with all the information.

They also have several reviews on their Facebook account and sell on Amazon. Amazon states a 1-2 month wait for shipping and I talked to the company and they stated that they have it posted that way on Amazon in case they are out of stock.

They are getting coolers in every 3-5 weeks and keeping up well with sales. They did inform me that sometimes they will be back ordered on a size or 2 but will let the buyer know.

The other thing I saw that I liked was the ability to pay through PayPal, so if anything happened like atlas we could dispute through PayPal which I find to be faster than the bank or CC companies.

So the 65's are at Walmart but what about the other sizes? I don't show the others listed at Walmart. So what happen to that inventory? Which big contract customer did he sell those too? Does he not plan on fulfilling any group buy orders? Doubtful. .

My guess would be that Atlas used all of our money to buy a ton of 65qt coolers and tumblers to sell to Wal-Mart.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I am working on a verifiable, trustworthy alternative.
No details until I have it finalized as a go or no-go.

JL

Man you're brave,, look forward to see who it is. Best timing to do it is after season, we won't be in as big of a hurry to receive it :)

Back