Attack vs Zion pants

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
For what it's worth, I field tested my corrugate guide pants this past week in ~20 degree weather. Layered with the first lite merino 350 long johns and darn tough hunter over the calf socks and I didn't even come close to getting cold. I've worn the same pants actively in 60 degree weather with lighter socks and zero layering and never got hot.

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
All else being equal, I use gear from companies that support our pastime. By hunting companies for hunters. I won't use Columbia or Patagonia because of their stance on hunting and the energy sector.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Feature wise it’s no contest, attacks for sure. Price wise it’s the Zion’s. I feel ya about the price, if you go with the attacks or something similar in price get them in a solid color. I wear my brown tiburons all the time except in the winter then it’s the wrangler stretch nylon.

If you’re ok with camo skre makes a very good pant that’s a little more affordable than the attack. I actually like the hardscrabble pant better than the attack except the hardscrabble isn’t available in a solid color.

The wranglers are a crazy good value too. I use a black pair at work and beat the crap out of them.
I whole heartedly endorse this add.. Lol spot on in everything.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Dhbwa

WKR
Wrangler now sells the outdoor pants with fleece....I like the Zions a lot except for the zipper and baggy fit. The Kuiu in solid colors can be worn to work or town same with Wranglers.

matthewmt

WKR
Wranglers seem a lot thinner than the Zions IMO also snug in the crotch and ass.
I hunted some Zions during rifle season here in MT and I was quite happy with the Zions other than the lame tiny "cargo" pocket, but overall in snow etc they did great. Pockets are my biggest gripe with them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk