Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
What is the VAX status your speak of? Not in my company.
- I'm vaxed, but all we ask for is a negative test to enter our customer's manufacturing facilities if required.

Larger companies affected by the Biden/OSHA ETS. That, in fact, is still under review and will be looked at by the SC I think Friday.

My company asked. If you decline to answer yes or no they said they will "assume you are not vaccinated"...

Company I worked for asked employees to upload their vax card, state if they are planning to get vaxxed or if they have no plans to get vaxxed.

amassi

WKR
We have 3 options: vax cards, exemption, or testing.
2 of my former coworkers quit, then posted on social that they were forced out by Joe biden. They had 2 other options but chose funemployment instead then virtue signaled their incompetence or ignorance

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The firm I work for sent out a voluntary, anonymous questionnaire before the OSHA mandate came out. Asking about vaccination status, and if we were not vaccinated, if we planned on it with the mandate. With the hold, the company has put things on hold but are expecting us to follow the rules on the honor system. Meaning, either fully vaccinated or getting tested weekly.

I am hoping the mandate doesn’t hold up, as there are quite a few high ranking officials in the firm that are against mandating a vaccine. However, I have a Canadian moose hunt planned for October that I may need to be vaccinated to cross the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
Mine did but, they already knew who was and wasn't since they were involved. Problem now is, the county EMS agency is requiring boosters or weekly testing. Regardless of how SCOTUS rules, Commiefornia and it's ilk will do as they please.

cmeyer733

FNG
We have 3 options: vax cards, exemption, or testing.
2 of my former coworkers quit, then posted on social that they were forced out by Joe biden. They had 2 other options but chose funemployment instead then virtue signaled their incompetence or ignorance

Good for your coworkers for standing up for their beliefs.. you are probably missing the point that they shouldn't have to do any of those 3 things in order to keep a job... So you think they are incompetent because they dont want to take a vaccine (that doesnt work), take tests that are maybe only 50% accurate, or file some type of exemption?

amassi

WKR
Good for your coworkers for standing up for their beliefs.. you are probably missing the point that they shouldn't have to do any of those 3 things in order to keep a job... So you think they are incompetent because they dont want to take a vaccine (that doesnt work), take tests that are maybe only 50% accurate, or file some type of exemption?
Precisely, they chose unemployment. For my profession, we are required to have a handful of vaccinations as part of the job. they didn't have these deeply held beliefs when they took the job and agreed to that. Also, the exemption is laughably easy to secure here, Akin to getting a medical Marijuana card. Hardly a infringement on their rights.

Rob5589

WKR
I'll agree with the vax but, not with testing or exemption. I am required to do various testing throughout the year in order to maintain my position. Just part of the job. Many people are quitting over the covid debacle. I'm guessing a large number are using it as the final straw to a job they didn't want anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.