Backpack month: Exo Mountain Gear Pack Review by Mark Huelsing (and win, too!)

jm1607

WKR
We don't have a dedicated pocket just for a water bladder. We do have webbing loops sewn on the frame panel, inside the bag and in each side pocket. Either one of those 4 places are great to hang a bladder.

Steve

I'm always scared to hang my bladder in the main pouch, so I squeeze it into the side pocket on the side that doesn't have my scope.. It barely fits lol.. I just hang it using a small carabiner onto the loop in the top of the pocket

I'm in :). Let buying season begin :)

Just as one needs a family of tents/tarps I think the 3500 will perfectly compliment my T1 7500.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
All right fellas and ladies, we're wrapping up Backpack Month in the next 24 hours. If you still want to get on the pre-order list to be entered for the EXO giveaway, it's not too late. See the first post in this thread for the details. Good luck!

Next on the docket is Camp Month- a month of focus on all-things camp. We have articles ready to launch on Tents, Stoves, Quilts, and more. And of course we have thousands of dollars in giveaways in the pipe, too. Stay tuned!

jherald

WKR
I'm on the list but had contacted steve directly, not via the website. Regardless, i'm buying one anyway. Steve has been super helpful and professional in every contact. Seems like a good dude.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Jherald, didn't matter if you called or went through the site, you're entered!

I'm on the list but had contacted steve directly, not via the website. Regardless, i'm buying one anyway. Steve has been super helpful and professional in every contact. Seems like a good dude.

Same here... didn't even know about the giveaway when I signed up :) Buying one either way too and can't wait!!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It's almost time to announce the winner of the EXO. We've completed the drawing and I'll be announcing the winner shortly.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Winner will be announced here. Just finishing up a few details before we announce. Should be today. Believe me, I'm as anxious as you are!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK peoples, sorry for the delay. Had to launch Camp Month today but I'm back now to announce the winners.

First, thanks to everyone who supported this giveaway and ponied up to get on the pre-order list for 2015 EXOs. And of course thanks to EXO for the giveway. Here we go:

Winner of the Exo Pack:
Couesbitten

Winner of two accessories:
Yeti

Winner of one accessory:
Jayson2984

Just post up in the comments and tell us how you're feeling about all this!!!! and so Steve at EXO knows you know you won.

Thanks everyone who participated. We wish we could give everyone an EXO!
attachment.php

I can't believe it, awesome! Very excited to get the pack and put it through the paces. A buddy texted me and asked me if I got a new pack, said that another buddy had posted something about my new pack, told him I didn't know what they were talking about. Needless to say, I am very excited and extremely grateful to Steve at EXO and Robby and the guys here at Rokslide for this. Thank you all!

Yeti

FNG
WOW! Thank you ,I can't wait to add these accessories to my order. As couesbitten said I'm extremely grateful to Steve and Rokslide for this.

Thanks again, Matt

Congratulations guys. I've already talked with couesbitten but Yeti give me a call when you get a chance and let me know what accessory you would like to pick up?

Thanks,
Steve