Belt pouches and pockets for Kifaru 14'r.

CGC

FNG
I just recently purchased a kifaru 14'r from a fellow member. I'm gonna use this pack for whitetail hunting and predator/varmint hunting as well.

Just wondering what size belt pouches do you recommend, or what pouches, pockets are you guys running with this pack.

I’ve always used medium (bottom) or large (top) belt pouches and Spotting Scope pockets on the sides when I needed more space. Most generally I’d just use a pair of mediums on the bottom sides. Seemed to be the most common set up for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer specific pockets for certain things. I personally don't currently own any pack company's pockets... All mine are a combination of ATS Tactical Slimline, FHF Gear, and others. I like certain gear accessible in a particular way (especially for whitetail elevated), but I also am not the person to put an admin pouch on their belt lol.

Last edited:

adamm88

WKR
Sherman, has enough space to carry what yoy need and you can use it as a carryall to wedge things between the Sherman and main pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CGC

FNG
Awesome I was thinking about getting a Sherman just for that reason, to put extra layers for the late season in between the pocket and pack.

I do have some medium and large belt pouches to play with as well.

CobraChicken

Lil-Rokslider
If your pack allows it, look at the sherman pouch. It goes everywhere with me and can haul loads if needed. 1000 cu in I think. Only other thing I have is a nalgene bottle holster

MattB

WKR
I would figure out what you need to carry and where you want to carry it and buy accordingly.