Bergara wilderness ridge

Bc45

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking at getting into the bergara guns and I want a lighter one but don’t want the base b14 hunter. What do we think of the wilderness ridge?

lnewton

Lil-Rokslider
I have two Bergara Ridge rifles. One in 6.5 creedmoor and the other in 300 win mag. They are hands down the best shooting factory made rifles I have ever owned. The base hunter model is the lightest of the family. You get a heavier contour barrel with the ridge model and with optics my 6.5 is just a little over 8lbs. I might part with one of them. PM me if you are interested.

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I have the b14 wilderness hunter in 300 WM and it shoots very well. The hunter has a lighter profile barrel than the ridge but the ridge has the barrel threaded. I think the bolt handle might be different as well but other than that they are similar. Same stock, cerakote, etc.

TxLite

WKR
I have the regular ridge in 7 rem mag. Mine shot pretty poorly initially, but after glass bedding its shooting fantastic. Regularly shoots sub half minute 3 shot groups with 168 bergers and retumbo at 2975fps with a 5 shot SD of 2 using ADG brass.