Best backcountry coffee solution I have found, Jogo straw.

I just tried this thing. It works great. No more instant coffee for me. Just sharing, not affiliated with the company but will gladly take kick backs if offered.

Keith5579

FNG
Looks interesting. We're trying the Stanley pour over set this season. I can certainly see where the Jogo would be a substantial weight savings, though.

interesting - saw on an earlier thread one of the Roksliders suggested chocolate-covered espresso beans in order to avoid brewing in the morning when trying to get out on the hunt. Pretty great idea.
Still something about getting that hot cup, though

cbuck516

FNG
I just recently started buying the MTN OPS Hot Ignite as I was trying to get my wife off of those disgusting Starbucks coffees. After a few weeks of using the Hot Ignite, both my wife and I have both lost interest in coffee. The MTN OPS stuff doesn't really taste like coffee but it definitely gives you a sustainable energy with no ill effects. I was pretty impressed. We have three bags in the kitchen now.

This is what I use at base camp/truck: https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Classic-Travel-French-Press/dp/B07L6N6JC4/
interesting - saw on an earlier thread one of the Roksliders suggested chocolate-covered espresso beans in order to avoid brewing in the morning when trying to get out on the hunt. Pretty great idea.
Still something about getting that hot cup, though
Man those things are so good. My problem is I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting and end up with cardiac arrest from the caffeine overload.

Backcountry_Preacher

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I just started bringing a cheap walmart brand tumblr ($8) and carrying small filters and a small amount of coffee. You can fold the filters over the top of the cup and pour boiling water over and there you go. Taste great and stays hot. I'll also use that same cup for mixing drinks with water.

cologsx

FNG
I just tried this thing. It works great. No more instant coffee for me. Just sharing, not affiliated with the company but will gladly take kick backs if offered.

I've been looking at this online for a little while now but I already have so many options that I haven't pulled the trigger on another. You can usually pick this up 10% off at garage grown gear. Thanks for sharing your experience with it