Best bait guided hunt?

Tennessee hunter here, I've done the hound hunts and enjoy it. Now I'm wanting a great guided bait hunt so I can see lots of bears and hopefully take a nice one. Anyone got any recommendations on outfitters or states in the lower 48? I've been looking at Maine and Idaho but any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I know you said lower 48, but Canada.
There is tons if top notch outfitter shooting some giant bears.
Shoot me a message I can point you in the right direction.

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Tennessee hunter here, I've done the hound hunts and enjoy it. Now I'm wanting a great guided bait hunt so I can see lots of bears and hopefully take a nice one. Anyone got any recommendations on outfitters or states in the lower 48? I've been looking at Maine and Idaho but any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks in advance.
Have you thought about a spot and stalk British Columbia black bear hunt. Depending it could be less than a bait hunt in the US and as productive. DM me if you want some recommendations.

Timberline outfitters in Wyoming was top notch! Went for opening week of fall archery. My buddy and I both tagged color phased bears.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Have you thought about a spot and stalk British Columbia black bear hunt. Depending it could be less than a bait hunt in the US and as productive. DM me if you want some recommendations.
I second this nomination. Very high success rate on spot and stalk in BC.

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
I have purchased a new area in Northern Saskatchewan. Im going to run 10 hunters this spring.
As of today 6 hunts are spoken for, so I will take a few more.
DM me for info, bears are huge, fishing is amazing and its only had 8 hunters in the 365,000 acres in the last 8 years. I have pics to prove this.
Ive been in the business a while, and know what it takes to kill big boars,

I think one of the things you need to decide is if you want a black bear or a color phase bear. Some areas have a mix and others, especially closer to the coasts seem to be predominately all black.