Best Hunting/Fishing gift for Under $100

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Love my FHF Bino harness. Would be an awesome gift.
On the FHF Gear note, I bought my father-in-law the fishing chest rig for his birthday and he loves it. Little over $100 though.

FHF bino harness or Marsupial. Both excellent. I prefer FHF (less bulky/more minimalist/no magnets) over Marsupial (more refined build quality/magnet closure/fully enclosed) but there no real wrong answer. Both are great at what they do. I used FHF for years and tried Marsupial and decided to stick with fhf. If I had used Marsupial for years and tried FHF I might’ve stuck with Marsupial. Can’t go wrong either way.

Benchmade Steep Country. Best hunting knife I’ve used. Every hunter should have one. I believe it’s the cheapest blade in their hunting line as well as being the best all arounder.

Some other random things: goal zero nomad 10 solar charger, darn tough socks (hunter or cool max), Ontario rat2 D2 folder is hard to beat for 35-40 bucks. S&S archery trekking poles, basemap/onx membership, black diamond spot/storm headlamp and a petzl e+lite as a backup, leatherman multi tool (skeletool/rebar/signal). Havalon Piranta or kestrel or tyto scalpel.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
good idea. any suggestions?
There’s so many more and updated ones out now I wouldn’t know where to start. First figure out if you want something simple or has a lot of features. Some are compatible with bear spray or a chest holster.

aRandySavage

Lil-Rokslider
There’s so many more and updated ones out now I wouldn’t know where to start. First figure out if you want something simple or has a lot of features. Some are compatible with bear spray or a chest holster.
Ive seen the marsupial bino harness. it looks easy to use and plenty of accessories.

Was hoping we could revive this thread, lots of good ideas from prior years. Is there anything new that folks are interested in this year?

I'm getting my duck hunting partner a pair of Kuiu Axis gloves. They have always kept my hands warm and dry when setting out decoys.

Button

WKR
Geared more towards off-road truck trouble and generally things that I always have in my truck.
Portable air compressor for flat tires
Tire plug kit
Heavy chain with hooks/shackles
Quality strong double braid rope
Jump starter battery pack
Leatherman multi tool
Knife sharpener

Gun cleaning kit
Gun case

US military issue poncho liner. Best packable blanket besides the Kifaru Woobie for a fraction of the cost

I like the Cold Steel Pendleton Lite Hunter as a cheap knife. I got mine for about $25 on Amazon a while back. Viam multi cloth is pretty versatile and packs small.