Best phone-scope setup today?

I started out with a PhoneSkope setup, and it had some nice features and some disadvantages. I've used the Outdoorsman's phone case and eyepiece ring for a while now and have been mostly happy with it. But I know there are newer systems like MagView and others.

What are you using and are you happy with it?

Thanks

tyep13

FNG
I’m looking at phone skope or ollin, is the outdoorsman setup better than these two for digiscoping while hunting?

Ollin.

Anniversary sale code OLLIN for 20% off. A buddy had one while camping a couple weeks ago. Once I used it, my phone skope immediately was downgraded to a paperweight.

Amand

FNG
There was another thread people were recommending the scopecam adapter. I have been debating that one vs the ollin

Went Ollin before Yellowstone trip last month. Money - quick snap on and image is locked-on with no hassle like others (tried them all).

Downfall - I do get a new phone about every 2 years so will need to get a new Ollin case at that point. But maybe someone will fig out how to make something that snaps on any phone case…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36Fan

FNG
I have all of the brands plus 1 more that you listed. Just picked up the Ollins for my spotter and Im really liking it. Super easy to use and the quality it top notch imo. Soon as the bino setup's are released I'll pick them up as well.

I have the magview and like it. Needing a dedicated weird sized case for the Olin was a deal breaker for me and why I never used phonescope as well. With the magview, you can use pretty much any case, just need to stick the metal plate on. It does take maybe 3 seconds to adjust view sometimes but worth the trade off for me. Bonus it also acts as an ocular lens cover.