Best place for string?

trevvamos

Lil-Rokslider
Recent compound to recurve convert. I need a new string, however my bow shop doesn't make sting for trad bows. Best online resource to pick up a string for my Hoyt Dorado?

If you want quick, 3 Rivers Archery. If you want custom Americas Best Bowstrings. Lancaster archery may have some ready to ship options as well.

FLS

WKR
Triple T or Mountain muffler is hard to beat. My last mountain muffler took a while though…

bowhuntercoop

Lil-Rokslider
Michael Harbison makes the best I’ve shot so far. He builds for some of the bigger boyers as well, stalker, widow. I highly suggest his.

Ttt, mountain muffler, and sbd are all close seconds.

Last edited:

tater

WKR
I second 60X for endless loop strings.
Pierre Lucas at SBD Bowstrings has been building my flemish twist strings for a few years now.
Quality materials, perfectly built and a pleasure to deal with.

My last 3 strings came from Lane Holcomb on facebook. Good prices and he'll make them pretty much however you want them. I think the first 2 I ordered took a week, the last one was just a few days.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Ttt, mountain muffler, ABB…all excellent strings. TTT has been the fastest delivery for me

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Stay away from 60x, she made mine too short and said I should have ordered it longer… Also serving area is small, can’t string walk. She said she doesn’t string walk so doesn’t make them that way….

Recent compound to recurve convert. I need a new string, however my bow shop doesn't make sting for trad bows. Best online resource to pick up a string for my Hoyt Dorado?

I have several from my bow building days. That I sourced out to SBD strings. If you are interested let me know and I’ll see what all I have left.

How long is the bow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk