Beyond Clothing

I had one of their marshmallow jackets a few years ago and had the same experience as you, it was an xl which is my normal size but I was more like a 2x or even 3xl, it was seriously baggy, would have been great throwing over other layers but was impractical for my uses.
Other than the sizing issue how did you like it? Was the quality on par?

Further

FNG
I know this is an older thread, but thought I would contribute. I recently purchased some of the Beyond Clothing products from the offshore manufactured K line, which is less expensive than the A line, Berry compliant line. So far, the sizing on the items I purchased has been good, with slightly larger to accommodate layering. I did my first purchases during a sale period on some of the K line, with approximately 40% off, depending on item discounted. You can initially get a 10% coupon discount for registering, but cannot use multiple discount coupons on individual purchase. In previous research, I believe they offer very good discounts once or twice a year. If you purchase, they will follow up in about 2 weeks with an email asking if you would like to submit a review--up to you what you like and do not like and can be short. If you do submit a review per the email request, you will be sent a 15% discount code for next purchase. I found the quality very good with excellent attention to detail on the pieces I bought. The website emphasizes breathability, fast dry and layering compatilbilty of their products.

I am awaiting delivery of new version rain jacket, ARX 2.0. I have had sizing issues with other rain gear in the past being too tight to accomodate layering of underlayers or being way too large if I go up a size. I'm 5'10", 180# and commonly order Large in tops. I am hopeful they will hit the sweet spot for me. One feature of the design that appeals to me on this rain jacket is not only pit zips for ventilation but also long dual zipper side zips running behind the arms along the torso all the way to the bottom of the jacket. That should be excellent for increased ventilation as needed but also allow getting to underlayer items/pockets without having to unzip the front of the jacket.

I like the idea of checking Ebay for even better pricing, especially for the A Line.

Further

FNG
I just received delivery of the ARX 2.0 rain jacket, and wish to correct erroneous info I posted above. The jacket does not have pit zips, but does have the long ventilation dual zipper side zips. My mistake has to do with a picture on the web site that I took for a pit zip, but in reality is of an arm sleeve zippered pocket. The jacket does appear to run slightly large, which is actually what I was wanting for layering potential, when needed.

Mannsbuick

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have experience with Beyond Clothing A1 Power Wool Boxer Briefs?

FYI I was able to get my military discount of 20% off today off my order AND Free Shipping. I should be receiving them in a couple of days!

Attachments

• 3B40EF1D-4FA6-4688-B627-2F76DDBC6939.png
    3B40EF1D-4FA6-4688-B627-2F76DDBC6939.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 17