Big Guys, what pack?

Sounds like we have the exact same body structure. I've tried the Badlands, and Eberlestock packs with no real way to get comfortable. I just pinied up the cash for the Kifaru HC7000 with bikini frame, and WOW! It is actually comfortable. Not just tolarable but comfortable. Highly recommend it.

I like your straight forward approach Bighorse. :)

I'm not a big guy, but I can vouch for the effectiveness of the aforementioned four step process.

Yk

Yep something so simplify perfect about that!!!

BTW by Moffat standards you are giant. :D

I am 6'8" and 235-240 lbs with a 34-36" waist.

Kifaru duplex frame with a High Camp 7000 fits me well.

I just bought a timberline 2 (composite stays). I love it. havent had much time with it but the more i get familiar with it the more i think i will love it. Im 6'2" 280. 46 in waist. right at 5 pounds.....its a no brainer.

Well, I ordered the Kifaru Timberline! Cant wait to get it. I just have to hope it is the right pack for me since it takes 6 weeks to ship, it looks like it will be here within a day or 2 of my trip. So, that means probably no practice hikes, just get it and go!

Awesome man glad you pulled the triger. Like I PM'd you if you make it down inthis area just let me know and I can let you try mine

Back