Bino adapter for Va5

sivart

WKR
Just got a new tripod w/ Va5 head. What bino adapter will work best for Swaros?

Wheels

WKR
I use the Outdooorsmans bino adapter with their QR adapter attached to the VA5 plate.

intunegp

WKR

I keep looking at these but I my concern is that it seems like bigger, heavier binos on a smaller lightweight tripod could lose some stability from being off-center compared to the Outdoorsmans style mounts. Any experience with this?

I have a clamp on ring type adaptor from "Dead on industries ". Use it with EL 8.5x42's on a Va5 head.

uglymud

FNG
Classified Approved
RRS Cinch works well for me.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I’ve ran 10x50 el and now 12x42 NL’s no problem. Love that I can keep them on in my Bino harness. 15’s mite be a different story if that’s your concern

mxgust

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve used outdoorsman’s, the RRS cinch and just bought the aziak. The aziak is my favorite with the RRS a close second. They’re very similar, the aziak is just smaller and is less in the way when you handhold. I prefer them to the outdoorsman’s by a lot, especially if you’re using a spotter or putting your rifle on the tripod. The outdoorsman’s post gets really annoying, it’s not comfortable to keep in a bino harness so it turns into just another thing to keep track of and shove in a pocket somewhere and ultimately probably lose. The design of the RRS and aziak is simpler and sleeker. Being off center has so far been a non issue even with 15s