Bino Harness to pack

prm

WKR
The whole idea of another harness to wear for the bino when wearing a pack seems very inefficient to me. Someone needs to develop a harness that uses the back pack straps to support the weight. ”I like removing a back pack and then removing the bino harness in order to change layers and then putting them both back on” said no hunter ever.

I posted that in another thread. Just this morning I ran across this system by FHF. Might be exactly what I‘ve been looking for. Anyone tried it? I need to wait until they have small bags available.

I done my own. Added short straps and buckles to the shoulder straps. I wear mine higher and tighter than most, so shortened it up to suit. No side straps are needed. The harness is tossed in the pack, and is an easy switch if ya dump the pack...

IMG_3561_zpsrgorzm7a.jpg

IMG_3563_zpsjncjylug.jpg

OP
prm

prm

WKR
Nice Huntsman! I was looking at my pack last night thinking of doing something similar. Then I ran across this FHF system. At $24 it’s tough to beat.

Eberlestock has had such a system for a while. What do you do if you want to remove the pack but still hunt? I tried that arrangement for a year and now with fhf harness and use whatever pack I want.