Blaze Orange flex fit hat

Aventus

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone point me in the direction of a flex fit blaze orange hat? Would prefer a flex fit over a snap or buckle. Having a hard time finding them. Tried google and no luck. Thanks!

Buy a broncos hat. Seriously every one wears them here in rifle season

The Sitka hat is nice, not flex fit exactly, but kind of stretchy and uses a Velcro sizing strap so you can get the fit perfect, no inbetween sizing

Measure your hat size based on instructions from Stormy Kromer website and buy either a blaze orange, 100% wool Rancher's cap if you are hunting in brutal temps (below zero), or one of their a regular caps also made 100% wool. Both have pull down ear flaps and are very comfortable because, they are custom fit to your head. I have both and have hunted elk in CO and deer hunted in OK. Honestly, to date, I have only had use my regular SK cap. They are extremely warm and, they are guaranteed for life even if lost of stolen. SK's are the only hunting caps I use now. They have been around for a long time....Make Elmer Fudd proud!

Thanks to Wyoming and the one piece of blaze clothing required, I bought a blaze Under Armor fits all hat off of amazon. Nice hat. Bright as heck. I don't like flex fits.

Back