Bluetooth meat/smoker thermometer suggestions

Azone

WKR
Running in and out of the house at all hours of the day to check smoker temp and meat temp is getting old. I would like to buy a bluetooth thermometer that would give me cooking temp and internal meat temp.
What’s the best bang for the buck so I can chill on the couch and watch Yellowstone or chase the old lady around without having to drag my ass outside?

I have the ThermoPro from Amazon and it’s been great so far. I’m looking to upgrade to a nicer one but for $60 it has been worth it weight in gold.

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Thermoworks Signals or Smoke X2/X4. If you have a charcoal smoker, you can add the thermoworks billows for a temperature controller and you can monitor and control the smoker from anywhere as long as it has wifi connection.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Weber I-grill has far outlasted all the other brands I’ve tried. There app is very good-and when one of the probes acted up, I emailed them and learned of a 2 year warranty and got it replaced no questions asked.
All the other probes I’ve had last about 8 months or so.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Thermoworks Signals or Smoke X2/X4. If you have a charcoal smoker, you can add the thermoworks billows for a temperature controller and you can monitor and control the smoker from anywhere as long as it has wifi connection.

I really like the looks of this, probably gonna get one ordered. My smoker is a vertical style homemade job that I burn oak wood or mesquite charcoal in.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Weber I-grill has far outlasted all the other brands I’ve tried. There app is very good-and when one of the probes acted up, I emailed them and learned of a 2 year warranty and got it replaced no questions asked.
All the other probes I’ve had last about 8 months or so.
6 months is usually about the time when all my bargain bin or hey we got you a Xmas present thermometers have gotten unreliable. Nice to see good customer service on Weber’s end.

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the looks of this, probably gonna get one ordered. My smoker is a vertical style homemade job that I burn oak wood or mesquite charcoal in.
You won't need the billows then. But the thermoworks is top notch. They are well made, accurate, and can take some abuse.

I have the Weber iGrill single probe and it does pretty good. The app works good, range is decent for what it is.

My buddy has a MeatEr (sp?) and it’s hit or miss. No wire to route but not worth the extra money in my opinion.

Zdub02

WKR
I've used an inkbird for around a year now without any issues. 4 probes to monitor meat and ambient temps in the smoker. Bluetooth with an app for monitoring.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
I've used an inkbird for around a year now without any issues. 4 probes to monitor meat and ambient temps in the smoker. Bluetooth with an app for monitoring.
I’ve had good luck with inkbird products in the past for curing meat.

I have a FireBoard and it is great. You can add a fan if you need it later and it has the capability to monitor 6 probes at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk