Bought new Crispi boots

LK2HNT

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought some new Crispi Birkdahl SF's. Ive got Zero miles in them, does anyone know if the Liners that came with them are worth a shit or is it recommended to pick up some super feet?.

Vandy321

WKR
They stock insoles suck..but I went back to them. The superfeet green put my heel too high in the cup and gave me blisters.

Following for a better option.

gbflyer

WKR
Stock ones are as close to perfect for me as I can get. The green feet did not work at all, although I use them in other boots. Everyone is different.

Jimss

WKR
I've tried a variety of Super Feet and they were HORRIBLE on my particular feet. None of the SF I could find were very padded. I currently use $30 Spencos from Sportsmans Warehouse that have lots of padding and decent support. I use and abuse my boots every day at work and end up replacing my insoles a couple times/year. I also wear different thicknesses of socks with padding in the bottoms of the socks (thorlos, Smartwool, etc).

Stock liners in both pair of my Crispis are great. And I wear custom orthotics in my daily work boots and my riding boots.